Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Dwayne Bravo Thanks MS Dhoni


Dwayne Bravo said he owes a lot of the success in the later part of his career to the faith showed in him by the Chennai Super Kings (CSK) management, saying he wants to do something for MS Dhoni now that he coming to the end of his career.

"CSK remade Dwayne Bravo," Bravo told Cricbuzz, speaking about how players like him and Shane Watson were persisted with by CSK, thus giving a second lease of life to their careers.

"I don't think you'll see a franchise like CSK again. A lot of credit for that has to go to Dhoni and Fleming," Bravo said.

He said, "I've asked myself many times, why someone like MS has so much faith in me. My own board and selectors don't have the same faith. But Mahi respects my talent and the way I play the game. That means a lot to me."

"I wanted to do something for him. He's coming to the end of his career, he's had a great career. He had a big impact on my career along with many others," he added, speaking on his latest song, titled "No.7" and with lyrics based on Dhoni.

Source: MSN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment